The shoulder joint actively participates in life. Especially in the process of strength training, they are greatly affected. The shoulder strap muscles should be stretched at least 15 minutes after each exercise. Exercise helps to relax, relax tightness and improve the mobility and flexibility of the upper body.
1.Stretch the triceps and shoulder blade
- Bend your legs under your body and sit comfortably or stand up.
- Raise your arms up, cross, and close your palms.
- Not only can you stretch your arms, you can also feel the tension in your shoulders.
- Then, move the arm forward steadily and pull the shoulder bone, feeling tense and relaxed.
- Don’t forget to change the position of the hand and repeat the execution after cutting in.
- Take 6 sets (in front of you).
2.Stretch the deltoid muscle
- From the standing position, keep your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Tie your hands into the lock from behind.
- Try to stretch your arms.
- Then, minimize yourself as much as possible.
- Feel the stretch of arms, deltas and shoulders.
- In the bent position, stretching exercises also act on the legs, trying to keep the legs straight and tilt the arms.
- Perform 7 gentle bends.
3.Work with the chest
- From a standing position.
- Bend over and press support with palms.
- Keep your head straight and don’t arch your neck.
- Push your back to lower the shoulder area.
- Perform a flexible downward movement for 6 seconds, and then hold for another 6 seconds.
To perform, you need a barbell bar, and you can use a strong gymnastic bar at home.
- Standing or sitting in a comfortable position.
- Hold the stick in front of you with both hands.
- Important note: The narrower the grip, the more difficult it is.
- Gently lift the stick to the maximum distance allowed by the body, and try to move the arm back over the shoulder.
- Raise your arms 10 times and hold for 5 seconds at the maximum pulling force each time.
5.Work with the shoulder joint
Practice is advanced.
- Sit with your legs bent under you.
- Put your hands behind your back and lock it.
- Put the elbow of your upper arm aside, and then return it.
- Make 10 smooth representations for each hand.
6.Exercise to stretch the chest, arms and delta
- Put down your belly.
- Wrap your hands around your ankles.
- Designed to further stretch the chest by pulling the shoulders back.
- Hold the position for 15 seconds.
7.Stretch the muscles of the arms, shoulders and forearms
- Start in a sitting position with your arms crossed in front of you.
- Throw one on the other and connect to the lock.
- Open your arms outwards, and lock your elbows without loosening.
- If the right hand crosses the intersection from above.
- Then when turning, focus on the right elbow and vice versa.
- Perform 10 repetitions, and then use the other hand to perform the same operation, otherwise intercept the lock.
8.Shoulder joint rotation
- Starting from a sitting or standing position, lock your hands high above your head, and then turn them inward.
- Move the lock as far back as possible.
- Rotate the lock so that the elbow is as wide as possible.
- Perform 10 rotations in one direction and the other.
How to make the most of it
- Don’t forget to warm up beforehand. Be sure to include exercises for bending and rotating arms.
- Don’t try to complete all the difficult exercises for the first time, but get results gradually.
- After completing a set of exercises, lie on the mat on your back and relax and stay in this position for a few minutes. This will release tension and promote early recovery and muscle tone.